Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Architect
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect in the BI/DW space.
The role will give you the opportunity to work with multiple clients on interesting projects, flexing your design oriented brain on a daily basis.
- 10 years’ experience as an IT professional
- At least 5 solid years’ experience working as a Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Architect
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Technologies (SQL and OLAP)
- Previous experience building a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Strong ETL experience
- Excellent dimensional design skills based on the concepts of Ralph Kimball.
- Broad experience and ability to work across many projects.
- Knowledge to support design elements, their specifications, prices, installation and configuration methods
- Some experience within government or government type organisations desirable.
BI Developer – SQL
– BI/DW focused
– High end Technologies
– Liaising with Multiple projects and Stakeholders
We are looking for a strong BI Developer to work on:
- Design, develop and support business performance and financial reporting solutions in partnership with our clients, which support multiple divisions and business units, drive expected business outcomes and can be delivered in a timely and sustainable manner.
- Develop a strong understanding of the end-to end reporting processes, including production critical path and dependencies on associated business processes, to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements and then specify changes
- Ensure adherence to development standards to ensure fit for purpose solutions delivered that are robust and where necessary scalable.
- Create, execute and document tests, including integration and regression testing, to ensure solutions meet functional and system performance specifications.
The ideal candidate will need to have skills in:
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse principles, architecture and technologies. Previous experience working with a very large data warehouse environment.
- SQL programming experience and in-depth knowledge and experience of both Entity Relational Models and Dimensional Models
- Solid understanding and experience in MDX and OLAP cubes (MS SSAS) design and development
- Strong understanding of ETL methodologies and proven experience in development ETL process using tools such as MS SISS
- Ability to manage competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects
Strong communication, presentation, workload prioritization skills and commercial acumen.